Κυριακή 15 Ιουνίου 2008

AFFIRMATIONS BASED ON THE COURSE


  • I let go what I think I see now, so that real vision may take its place
  • I let go what I think I see now, and make room for what can be seen, understood and loved.
  • I let go my thoughts and make room for my real thoughts; the ones I think with God.
  • I let go of the thought system that has hurt me, and that I no longer want.
  • Let me understand that I am trying to use time against God. Let me learn to give the past away, realizing that in so doing I am giving up nothing.
  • I choose again, that I may see.
  • I choose to join the thinking of the Universe than to obscure all that is really mine with my pitiful and meaningless private thoughts.
  • Let me detach from all that I see here. Let me quietly and willingly rise above the chaos, in search of inner peace, which is the underlying truth. The truth lies only within peace.
  • Let me ignore the chaos. I acknowledge only peace.
  • I choose to look beyond the chaos and feel only peace. This will heal every situation.
  • Let me look at my real thoughts. Let them be my guide for seeing the real world.
  • I give no value to what is totally insane and has no meaning. I am grateful that this world/chaos is not real and I need not see it. At last, I find peace!
  • I choose to withdraw my belief in a mad world. I place my trust in reality. In choosing this, I will escape all the effects of the world of fear, because I am acknowledging that it does not exist.
  • I choose to stop suffering from the effects of my own insane thoughts. Let me remember the power of my decision, and recognize where I really abide.
  • I allow my real thoughts to cast their beneficial light on what I see.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

ΜΑΘΗΜΑ 347 Ο θυμός προέρχεται από την κρίση. Η κρίση είναι το όπλο που χρησιμοποιώ εναντίον του εαυτού μου, για να κρατήσω τα θαύματα μακριά από εμένα.

  ΜΑΘΗΜΑ 347 Ο θυμός προέρχεται από την κρίση. Η κρίση είναι το όπλο που χρησιμοποιώ εναντίον του εαυτού μου, για να κρατήσω τα θαύματα μα...